Payment is expected at the time services are rendered unless other arrangements have been made with our office staff in advance. Our office accepts Visa, MasterCard (as well as debit cards which bear the Visa or MasterCard logos), Discover and American Express credit cards. Payment can also be made by cash, check, or money order. Please see financing options below for extended payment options. If utilizing your medical insurance benefits, benefit information must be current and available to the staff to verify prior to procedure. You are responsible upfront for any out of pocket costs associated with the terms of your medical plan. Prior to your procedure, we will provide an estimate of the treatment costs or co-pay. Usually the co-pay is a close estimate but in some cases an additional amount will be due.
CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.
It is the policy of this facility to provide charity care to patients who meet the eligibility requirements for such care. Individuals seeking information about the charity care program and how to apply for charity care should contact the admitting office or business office to obtain detailed policy information and an application.